Supper for Six is an opportunity to gather with a group of adults from Freshwater and share a meal while getting to know one another.
Our next Supper For Six session will run from September through November, 2022.
Here's how it works:
- A person or a couple enrolls with their name(s), phone number, and email address.
- They are assigned to a group with a total of 6 people.
- That group has the objective of eating supper together once a month for 3 months. They make the schedule and decide the location (in home or at a restaurant).
- At the end of those 3 months, a new sign up sheet will be posted and the groups are rearranged, giving you an opportunity to meet new people.
- Families with young children...please sign up and each individual group can discuss children and childcare.
If you are interested and committed to participate in this Supper for Six session, REGISTER BELOW! Registration closes Sunday evening, August 28.
Questions? Contact Stefanie Hartgraves -- firstname.lastname@example.org or 209-648-4072.