Freshwater Students exist to help students (7th-12th) become totally-committed followers of Jesus Christ through Christ-centered teaching, meaningful relationships, and family-oriented discipleship. We desire to see our students: grow in their relationship with Jesus, be equipped to thrive in their schools, and prepared for life after high school.
Various venues for spiritual growth include:
- Youth group: Wednesday nights (beginning Oct 21) from 6:00-8:00 pm where we gather for large group teaching, small group discussions based on age and sex, and fun games.
- A variety of special events: we aim to have at least one fun event a month for students.
- One-to-One Bible reading: An opportunity for a student to read the Bible with a trusted leader for 20 minutes before or after service or youth group.
- For more information, contact Student Minister Kyle Kennicott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EQUIP - a newsletter that equips parents of Freshwater Students to disciple their teens.