Supper For Six is an opportunity for you to meet new people at Freshwater through food and fellowship. Here's how it works:
- A person or couple enroll with their name(s), phone number, and email address.
- They are assigned to a group with a total of 6 people.
- That group has the objective of eating supper together once a month for 3 months. They make the schedule and decide the location (in home or at a restaurant).
- At the end of those 3 months, a new sign up sheet will be posted and the groups are rearranged, giving you an opportunity to meet new people
- Families with young children...please sign up and each individual group can discuss children and childcare.
With the holidays approaching, we'll be skipping Oct-Dec, and will pick up once again Jan, 2020.
If you are interested in participating, click HERE to sign up.